Sunday, July 07, 2024

Nagano, A Beautiful Place

 Back for our Japan Trip for a week.  Time to collect my experience.  This is the first time I drove in a vacation.  The rental car was Alphard as we had 5 adults and a baby with loads of luggage.  We landed in Narita and then took a ride from the rental company to pickup our car.  We were given a tiny van.  So my wife decides to upgrade.  It was a good decision to drive the Alphard.  Plenty of room especially with a baby.

B3 planned the trip to Nagano.  We went to parks, Kamikochi, Peach farm, Blueberries farm and taste the best Tonkatsu in Japan.  I really enjoyed this trip and wonder why I did not drive whenever I went for vacations with the family.  I love Nagano!!  This air is clean, the stores are like in Canada big boxes and resturants are individual buildings with carparks lots.  It is exactly like living in Canada/US.  I am feeling like back home in Canada.  The produces in the supermarkets are fresh and price is low compared to Singapore.  The meats are very fresh and processed for ease of use.  Best of all prices are extremely low!  I am very excited  if I can live here for long long time!

Tokyo is the same, lucky my family book the hotel in the same neighbourhood as where I usually stay for work i.e. Akasaka.  So I am quite happy to visit all the resturants I used to go.

Yes, this trip was fabulous.

No comments: