Tuesday, March 05, 2024

Great Family Time!

I want to write about the dinner we had on Sunday.  I spent the whole day cooking.  All 3 boys were back for dinner.  Reminds me of the time when we had our meals together as a family.  This time, we have 2 daughters-in-law and a granddaughter.  Our table can fit 6 chairs and we add a stool.  

The potato skins were a popular appetizer.  I have bbq pork belly, grilled shitake mushroom and grilled beef balls.  The boiled prawns and boiled sotong were great for the womanfolks.  I used the water to boil the seafood to cook the veg.  Chinese cabbage did not go well.  I have to figure out different veg next time.

Although I bought the ingredient to make chendol.  Only B2 requested.  So I did not make it.  I cut watermelon instead.  

During dinner, we had conversations about childcare for our baby girl, work, business and school.  Its been a long time since we had warm dinner.  It is a great way to stay grounded and updated on the lives of our boys. 

We are thankful and love them so much.


No comments: