Wednesday, August 23, 2023

JB Trip

 My friend invited me to JB with a group of schoolmates yesterday.  The goal is to look at the investment of the properties in JBCC or Johore Baru City Center. 

Then we have an eating tour.  We had lunch at Pa Wang Duck which is roast duck with dishes.  The food is very good and costs only RM300 for 8 people.  After lunch, we went for a durian feast.  Red prawns and a brand from Muar.  The durians are pretty good.  We had karaoke.  Our Hainanese schoolmates sang well.  They sang in Hokkien, Cantonese, English, and Mandarin.

Then we had coffee and egg tarts.  I bought Famous Amos cookies which my boys like.  The cookies are finished today!!!  I bought a total of 600 grams.


I had a good time and it was nice to meet up with old schoolmates and hangout.

No comments: