Thursday, May 07, 2020

Vesak Day - Full Moon

The sky is clear and moon is full.  Buddha is smiling on us.  The day is quiet and I am nursing a headache.  I have been having headaches since my DJ Stent was removed.  I am suspecting it may be cold turkey from black tea.  Although initially, I suspect it may be the ureter healing after being traumatised by the DJ stent removal.  The whole stretch of ureter will be scratch by the stent as it was being pulled out.

Panadol does not work on my headaches.  So I decided to drink Chinese tea.  It seems to help a bit.  However, I do not know how much oxalate Chinese tea contains.  Will google after finishing this entry.

We are slowly clearing up our fridge of all the old food we bought but did not get to eat.  Some we have to throw as they are expired.  I am also baking cookies for snacks.  The thing about making my own cookies is I know how much sugar it contains.  And it is a lot.  No wonder I have weight issues as cookies are my favorite snacks.

I will have to develop a lower sugar version and bake myself to have healthier snacks.

No comments: