Thursday, May 21, 2020

Pane Andov

Pane Andov travel in the astral dimension and give talks and wrote books about it.  He is in YouTube and wrote a book titled The Awakening Life Force Energy.  I find the subject he wrote on quite interesting.  He write things as a matter of fact on a totally invisible and different world.  Also he does not write as a deduction or quote from other sources.  He does has a recommended list.  A lot of what he write collaborate with Lobsang Rampa's writing. 

I read Lobsang Rampa in Secondary School and find it facinating.  So even though I have plenty of choice of books to read, I read Pane Andov first.  After reading, I search and him on YouTube.  However, I don't find the videos as engaging or interesting.  I loved his book and all the illustrations.

It is nice to start reading again.

No comments: