Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas Merry

It is just another day.  My boy is not working and the B3 went out to meet his friends.  For me, I am reading novels.  English translation of Heroes are Born.  It is an engaging story.  So many characters and so many menpai or Martial Arts School.  I like the accupoint where you can stop a person from moving by pressing on certain point on the body.  

Mix in there is love story.  The female characters are beautiful and good in martial arts.  I wonder how.  Wenwu which means scholar and fighter in one.  Several characters excel in both poetry, art of war as well as skills in martial arts.  It is a combination that everyone dream about.

Loads of whatapps videos on Christmas.  It is pretty Christmassy.  I like it in Canada where the houses are decorated with lights and Christmas trees.  We will have presents and it was so fun.

No comments: