Sunday, October 20, 2019

Bukit Timah Summit

Last Sunday, I took up the invitation to climb Bukit Timah with chatgroup friend.  It was a tough climb as the slopes can be steep.  Rather the climb is not too bad but the return is the one taking lots of strength on hardly used muscles.  I was very sore on Monday and a couple days thereafter.  I can hardly go down my stairs as it hurts a lot.  Another friend taught my how to stretch and it helps to relief the pains while going down.

This morning, we did the climb again.  This time we have 2 more joining in.  I think they are less fit.  So we walk down the easy route instead of going back by the same way.  I feel less sore than the first time.  Firstly, I am more fit and mostly it is because the return is far easier.

The total climb and return is about 1 and half hour if you do not rest too long.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Wow u are super fit compared to me BL!

BookLover said...

You are fit too. Just living in Japan will make you fit! Healthy food and lots of walking