Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Reading Again

I am enjoying reading random stuff.  Usually things that interest me.  I also like to look at pictures of planets and the moon.  While most of the stuff I am reading is easily available on the internet.  It is  better in a book as it is organised with a central theme.  Also the subjects are treated with more depth.  I also enjoys reading stories again.  Some are old stories.  I like smaller books as it is faster to finish.  Love Story, the old movie bring a lot of nostalgia.  It is only about 50 pages long.  So an easy and relaxing read.  I was surprised to find there is a sequel!!  It is called Oliver.  Oliver is quite exciting and then takes a turn which disappoints me.  He is going so well with this girl who can match him in wealth.  But a Hong Kong trip kills the relationship and she went on to marry another lawyer.  What a bummer!!

No comments: