Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Eunoia

At the Sengkang Community exercise area, a girl came to do sit-ups beside me.  I was also doing my sit-ups and planking exercises in order to strengthen my core muscles.  I notices she is wearing Eunoia T-Shirt.  So I ask if she is in the school.  Yes!  She is in J2.  So she is same age as B3.  It is school holiday now and she is exercising.

I chat with her a bit as B3 will be in the same school if he was in IP program.  She is in Arts stream and studies Geography and Chinese  Her CCA is Chinese orchestra.  She was from St Nicholas.  The school is quite far in Ghim Moh.  There is a shuttle bus from Sengkang.  So it is not to bad.

Her Maths is not good.  So I recommended B3's tuition teacher.  Do not know if she will take up.  Also the tuition teacher's Maths is quite weak.  So hopefully she does well in her A levels.

No comments: