Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Busy Time

Although I am busy day to day, I don't feel accomplished.  I read, exercise, run errands and go out for meals.  Days are passing fast.  I need to do more projects.  Today, I changed the water in my pond or rather change half the water.  The fishes and plants are not doing well.  I suspect it may the rust poisoning the water.  All the goldfishes and red fishes are dying as I put fresh fishes in.  They are also not eating.  Only the arowana seems normal.  Maybe its body weight allows it to withstand the toxicity in the water.  I have removed a lot of the sediments and change half the water.  I will continue to change the water to see if I can correct the condition of my pond.

There are plenty to do.  Just that I enjoy reading and is now borrowing audiobooks from the library again.  Now, we can borrow all 20 audiobooks if we want instead of limited to 6 before.

No comments: