Sunday, June 02, 2019

School Holidays

Hurray!  June Holidays!  I am happy to shut my alarms for the next 3 weeks even though I usually wakes up way before my alarms.  It is like freedom from the routine.  For the holidays, B3 will have other programs and we will be supporting him as much as we can but the timing is different.  We usually organized our activities around his timing.

B2 is home for holidays and will be going to JB just before Hari Raya and back to Singapore on the eve.  He is working full time.  So we are happy that he is adding to his resume and earning his allowance.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Very soon all your 3 boys will be married and have
families of their own. By that time, you and your wife
will be on your own. It will be retirement time and free
to travel,pursue hobbies etc that you didn't find time
to do when you were younger.

BookLover said...

Yes, you are right. Actually, I am having a carefree life now. I have no desire to travel for leisure. I do enjoys travelling for work.