Saturday, May 04, 2019

B3 Final Showcase!

Yesterday, B3 had his final showcase.  A showcase is dancing performance for the school.  The Street Dance team worked very hard and long hours on this showcase.  It is an exhilarating run.  Now it is over, they are quite sad.  It is time to focus on the study, revision and exams.  He is out at one of the SD mate's home.  They have a sleepover to celebrate the event.  He has lots of cards, flowers and vegetables as a gift for the performance.  This is the new age way, I guess.

I can see he is quite popular and famous almost he always complained he is not famous and people do not know him.  I can see he loves the limelight.  He is having the time of his life in RI!  I am happy that he is happy.  At the same time, I hope he will be able to achieve his dream of going to the course he like.  It is a very competitive school and most kids does extremely well in the exams.  I hope he makes it.

No comments: