Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Surgeon's Diagnosis

I saw my surgeon yesterday.  When I told him my symptoms, straightaway he said I lean forward and applied pressure.  He hit the nail on the head!  He says there is no diagnostic needed as it will just explained the symptoms.  I have to wait for it to heal and see him in 4 weeks.  He explained the screws and wires are in place and as they are fixed now the surrounding vertebra will take higher pressure.  I have to do all my necessary exercise to regain my strength and reduce the pain.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Must be painful with the screws and what not in your spine?

BookLover said...

Actually, the screws and wires does not cause much problem except when doing situps. Then the scar tissues inside get rub and it will be sore for a while. Otherwise, don't notice them at all.