Sunday, December 16, 2018

Evening Out:)

My wife was busy packing up her sewing area.  She just bought a Baby Lock which is a new machine for sewing seams for making T-shirts.  After spending the day organising her work area, she wants to go to Plaza Singapura to relax and look for any items that may help make her latest toy works better.

We left about 6pm.  There is a huge line to the car park in Plaza Sin.  So we change venue to Bugis+ instead and have dinner there. 

It is drizzling when we drove out and the sky was grey.  Reminds me of weather in Canada.  Actually, winter as it is usually dark and cold.  I feels pangs of homesick for Canada.  I wants to go back there to live.  I think B2 will miss the country when he come back.

Wifey is happy with our outing even though it is just about 2 hours.  We walkabout and share tonkatsu with fried noodle dinner at the foodcourt.  The meal cost $9 and we share.  The taste is just average as the meat is cold.  Noodles although warm is not freshly cooked.  I don't think I will eat that again.

No comments: