Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Recovering from Post Ops

I am back at home recovering from post ops.  Check out on Saturday after the drain was removed.  I actually removed it myself!  I sat on a chair and wanted to go toilet.  So I took out the detachable table in front of my chair and walk out to place it on a safe place.  As I walked out, I feel pain on my back.  I thought it was backache.  I pressed hard at the sore area to reduce the pain and realised my drainage tube is no longer attached to me!!!

Anyway, it was fine as there is no "active" bleeding.  I was then discharged.  At home, my wound is still bleeding inside, so there is a big bulge at the surgical site.  But it did not too big a problem.

Yesterday, I went to Golden Mile Hawker Center for Yong Tau Fu lunch.  The youg tao fu is quite good and worth the wait.  2 bowls cost $11.


2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

wow you can still go out for lunch which mean you are recovering well.

BookLover said...

Yes, I am doing well! Thanks, BT! So glad you are having a wonderful time in Fukuoka.