Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Python

The heat is on!  So I have to water my plants a few times a day.  I am not fishing as often.  When I go, I bring along two water bottles instead of one usually.  Even the water in my fish pond dries up.  I feel lethargic in the afternoon.  Nap is welcoming instead of cycling for exercise.

I am now practising more programming using the free Python programs and free books or tutorial on Youtube.  I am still a novice and need to put in more time to get more conversant.  I am glad finally I am making progress compared to when I first started out.  I had blogged about the difficulty when I first start out. 

It is more than a year.  I am not conscientious in practicing.  Hence I did not progress as quickly.  However, now I am getting the hang of it and it is becoming more fun than frustration.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Wah good that you are still learning new things buddy :)

BookLover said...

It is quite slow progress. Nonetheless, progress!