Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Perpetual Crowd

Every time I go out, there are lots of people no matter what time of the day.  It is stressful to walk as there is a constant need to watch out to avoid knocking in other pedestrians.  Only early in the morning like 7 to 8 it is more manageable.  By 10am there are just a sea of people at all time.  The food is quite expensive.  However, unlike our hawker food, it comes with real meat rather than processed MSG laden flavored flour like our fishballs, fishcakes, ngoh hiang, that garnished our carbo.

I love the beef, roast goose and the egg tarts.  The standard and quality are much higher.  The HK milk tea is good too, better than our teh si.

Although it is only one week, I am glad to be back home as the crowd at all times can be exhausting.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

I don't like HK because of the crowd and its people.

BookLover said...

The food is fabulous and healthier! MTR is far better than our MRT. I think I may have to find a even slower place than Singapore as well.