Thursday, July 19, 2018

Home Alone

This week, I am basically home alone during the day.  No adventure like the movie, no snow, no nincompoops try to break in, no adventure.  Just plain me.  It is a little lonesome. First time in my life, I washed the front door and now understand why my wife want to repaint it.  The spots cannot be removed!!  I go to the poolside for a while to relax.  Somehow, I cannot stay as long when I am alone at home.

Yesterday afternoon, I found my cousin and it was great to catch up.  Today, I called my sister but she is busy with her granddaughter.

I downloaded Anaconda, Python 3 programming language to my new computer.  I hope to work on coding again. 

I also have to go the beach road to buy a new cast net.  My old one was catch in a metal stud and the night fishermen forced it up, tearing and destroying the net totally.

In a way, this reminds me of many times when I am travelling - all alone with the TV on and waiting to get to my next appointment.  I am always happy to spend time walking around the hotels I stayed even though it has not changed much.  The key is I go there a couple a years.  So there is a need to refresh my memories.  However, at home, the places are here everyday.  So the attraction is not so great.

No comments: