Friday, March 30, 2018

Good Friday Morning

I am up at 5am.  It is a public holiday and no school yet I am up early.  My boy need to go to school for his PW or project work in late morning.  He was so tired last night that he fell asleep on the sofa and did not wake up to go to his bed.  He is still in his school uniform.

I think his social life is taking up much time.  The amount of texting and watching his and his friends photos, videos and messages dominates and I am a little worried he does not spend much time on his school work.

Seems like this is a common problem as the Deputy Principal and other school leaders talk about making the students drop CCA in J2 if their results is not up to par in J1's final common test.  B3 is quite engaged making new friends and trying out the CCAs he enjoys.  He is experiencing the time of his life.  I do not recall B1 being so enthusiastic in JC.  B1 did well as he was pretty focused on his work.

I had my morning coffee and breakfast at the poolside as I do not want to disturb B3.  It is nice we can go outside when the living room is occupied.

Now that the sky is bright, I am back in my home office just to blog.  It is going to be a beautiful day.

Happy Easter!!

No comments: