Thursday, January 11, 2018

My Japanese Ex-colleague

This morning, my ex-colleague wrote to me to say hello and ask about me.  I am happy to hear from him and ask about his family as well.  He is doing well but living in a different city from his wife and daughter.  Hopefully, he will get transferred back to Tokyo or Yokohama.  Then he can re-unite with his family as his girl like to stay in the same school when she goes to middle school or secondary school in Singapore terminology.

We worked together for 11 years and he got married while we were working together.  He also had his baby girl during our time together as a team.  So he became a married man, a father and family man while we were colleagues.

We had team building events, so had the chance to meet his wife and his two step children.  However, I did not get a chance to meet his daughter as we stop the team building events before she was born.

No comments: