Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Lunch Time Fishing

High tide was lunch time.  I managed to catch 2 fairly big rabbit fishes.  The smaller one, I release.  I give both fishes to my fellow fisherman who is a regular.  He caught one too.  But both mine are larger than the one he caught by line.  I feel so proud.  He eats the fishes he caught.  I was totally sunburned!  This morning after sending B3 to school, I went to the hawker center and there I met a good friend.  She is having breakfast with her son before sending him to school.  The boy is same age as B3 and is doing his "O" level as well.  She noticed I am very dark.  She thought I have been golfing.  I told her it is fishing and cycling.    Too much sun can make a person tired and lethargic.  I have less sleep as well since I have get up early to go to school:)

No comments: