Friday, August 25, 2017

Lucky Friday!

This morning, I caught a Seabass again!  I did not have a good start actually.  My first throw of my cast net, it caught on a clothes hanger and a thick wire half buried in the mud.  So the net was tear as I try to pull it out.  I threw the clothes hanger and wire to the garbage area.  Then I throw again and no fishes.  I noticed the fishes were escaping once they found the holes.

So I decided to go to Punggol Point to check out.  There, I saw a big fish right beside the 2nd pillar in the water.  The water is quite clear.  I quietly took out the cast net again and set it while squatting in order not to alarm the fish.  Since it is right beside the pillar, it will not be easy as the net can get caught by the barnacles on the side.

I aim my throw and cast my net.  The fish tried to swim away but luckily it swam right into the net.  I am so lucky this morning.

The fish is bigger than the first two I caught!  This one weighs 634 grams.  It looked fatter as well.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

wow u are now a pro lol

BookLover said...

Lady Luck is smiling on me. I am very happy!