Thursday, July 20, 2017

Rediscovering My Love for Reading

The newly purchased books from Page One and books borrowed from library has inspires me to read again.  It is like travelling back in time when I was in my younger days.  I am reading a few books at a time and each has a book mark.  The library has an advantage as I need to return them.  So I will skim through them before returning.  Those I owned tends to have bookmarks somewhere in the middle and may be forgotten.

I love reading multiple books.  I am interested in many subjects.  The most recent acquisitions are mainly on Angels.  From the library, I was looking toward Future and Innovation.  So it is more business oriented.  Whatever it is, books are great resource for learning.  My brain enjoys absorbing new information and refreshing old ideas I read.

No comments: