Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Sumo Prawn Mee

My RI chat group posted a Youtube video by Miss Tam Chiak on Sumo Prawn Mee.  And one classmate whose clinic is there recommended it as well.  He says the $8 is best value.  So lunch time, we went there to try it out.  It is not bad.  3 bowls for family of 4 as B3 is in school.  I like the soup.  Each bowl comes with 4 big prawns and a generous helping of clams.  The soup is quite good too.  The queue is not as bad as before.  I read on the internet that it was 45 mins wait.  Today, we waited for maybe 10 mins.

Sumo Prawn noodle is at 628 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4.  It is on the wet market side.  The Teochew Porridge stall also looked interesting.  So I may come back to this hawker center to try the porridge.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

BL u were a Rafflesian too?

BookLover said...

Yes, I thought you knew. Philip Liau was my Principal.