Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Double Loans during School Holidays

It was raining heavily this morning, so there is no work done on my balcony.  So after sending B3 to school, I went to hawker center in Marymount for breakfast.  But many of the stalls are not open.  It seems the hawkers are taking a break during school holidays.

Now I am trying to download more audiobooks as my computer was wiped clean when my office IT reset it for home use.  I was pleasantly surprised that library has double the quantity I can borrow.  This is really good to encourage more reading.

Readership in the library according to the statistics has dropped.  Nowadays, I also watched Youtube before I sleep rather than read a book.  The technology change has made us lazy to read.  It is so much easier to have short video and when you watch, there is a tracker that tracks your interests and keep suggesting videos of similar genres.


No comments: