Monday, January 16, 2017

Outing with MIL

Mother-in-law is not allowed to go to office.  So she asked her girls to accompany her for CNY shopping.  She was looking for new Polo shirts for my FIL or father-in-law.  His Polo Tees must have pockets.  He needed the pocket to put his glasses and cash.  He is very old style, always carry a wad of cash.

MIL is happy to have her baby girl and 2nd daughter to keep her company for shopping.  I left them and went to buy a battery for my grass cutter.  It works well.  I am very happy to spend $20 to fix it.  I also spend $135 for a cctv camera.  I feel quite productive to fix up 2 things in the house and cut the grass on my roof garden.

I have not been fishing for some time.  It is fine as my arowana gets big meal each time I go.  Sometimes too much food.

No comments: