Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Poisonous Pond

I have been buying a lot of small fishes to put in my pond and all disappeared after a couple of days.  Finally, I decided the drain the water.  I forgot that I pull out the drain outlet and left home for office.  So the water is almost completely drain.  My poor arowana was very uncomfortable for a few hours as the water was only 3 or 4 cm high.  Luckily, my family noticed and B1 fixed back the outlet and added tap water.  So now the recent batch of goldfishes are surviving well.


I put in a some fighting fishes and they are quite hardy surviving the poisonous water.  I suspect the water in the pond is contaminated by flogging done regularly in my estate.  The arowana is going blind and I always thought it is the sunlight.  Now I suspect it may be the insecticide use by our pest control.

No comments: