Friday, December 30, 2016

2016 Coming to a Close

This year is soon over.  I am hopeful for the next year to be a better year.  I love my Almanac for next year.  Things are looking up for my classmates and me.  A lot of my classmates are enjoying their lives.  Most of them have kids at the same age as mine.  It is the year of Change.  The year of poor economy for many countries.  Then Britain exit EU and Trump won by American First.  The pendulum is now swinging back from Globalisation.


China is very assertive.  I read Lobsang Rampa many many years ago.  He says the Eagle and the Bear will cooperate to deal with the Dragon.  So maybe in a few years this will happen as China is getting from assertive to aggressive.


I hope the new year brings new hope and new joys.  I wish our home, Singapore will get better.

No comments: