Thursday, November 03, 2016

Massive Traffic and BLK 473 Fernvale Coffeeshop

I was going to the market for my usual tea but massive traffic jams on Yio Chu Kang Road on both directions changed my mind and I go to look for the coffeeshop Boh Tong blogged about in Fernvale.  This time I found it!  It is quite convenient as there is a multi-storey carpark right beside.  I also like the fact the season lots can be parked during the day.  I find it inconvenient as we park up a few level up in the visitors parking lots.  Now we can park at ground or level 1 before 7pm.

The Western stall is not open in the morning.  The breakfast set is $2.50 with two soft boiled eggs and a kaya toast together with tea or coffee.  Tea is acceptable but the soft boiled eggs are cold.  The kaya is just sugar paste.  There is a fried beehoon stall, the price is competitive.  I bought two packs for my family but did not eat it, so have no idea if it is good value (meaning taste quality is good).

I will have to try out the western that my friend rave about one day.

No comments: