Thursday, October 20, 2016

No. 1 Nasi Lemak

B1 has lesson at 12noon, so we go to Adam Road Hawker Center for lunch.  Our favorite No. 1 nasi lemak has only 2 persons in the queue.  So I was happy.  Then I notice on the menu board there are two prices.  One 50cents more.  I did not ask and just order my usual "Special" which has everything in it.  This time I noticed the serving is less and ikan bilis is missing.  First the achar went missing and now ikan bilis.  Serving looked sparse for the biggest and most expensive set.  The taste is still ok but I am disappointed.  This looked like another of my favorite stall will have to drop to eat if choice is limited stall. 


The other nasi lemak stall next door still have a good queue.  I wonder if I have crazing, I should switch to the other stall.  Changi Village popular stall, International Nasi Lemak has long queue.  Price is only $3.50!

No comments: