Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Feeling Like Crap! Or FLC

No joke.  This is actual medical term!  I was up at 4am.  So I turn on the TV as usual.  Usually I watched the NHK World or Bloomberg.  Nothing interesting, so I switch to Channel 5 and get what...
Dr. Oz is on.  The subject is "gluten-free" which people pays huge premium for.  There is gluten-intolerance and wheat allergy.  If at eat bread or noodle and you feel like crap, it is gluten intolerance.  Now, I know the correct term.  Although I don't think I am suffering from gluten intolerance.  More on just my kidneys are not doing well.

The other reason I think may be the antibiotics and painkillers.  It is also possible that it may be the aftereffects of propofol or general anesthesia I was injected weekly.

Anyway, I believe I am recovering and feeling better everyday.  Soon, I will be back to normal.

No comments: