Sunday, October 16, 2016

Appetite is Back!

Finally, I am beginning to feel normal.  For the past 3 weeks, after every meal, I felt bad.  My head hurts but it is not headache.  I cannot concentrate.  Look sleepy although I am not sleepy.  It is general malaise.  Now I understand the importance of well functioning kidneys.  When one is swollen, the feeling of being unwell and yet not knowing why.  When driving, the pressure on the back is quite clear but do not know.  Always guessing it may be backache.  It is nagging feeling.


Now that I went through ESWL and double J catheterization and enormous discomfort and pain, I learn more about kidney treatment and recovery.  I belong to the "stone club" as the wife of my urologist puts it.  My urologist get his stones blasted every 5 years.  I may have to do the same in future.

No comments: