Saturday, September 17, 2016

Evening at Plaza Sin

Mummy is having cabin fever and wants to go out.  She have urge for shopping at Spotlight.  So we go out at about 7pm.  As we drive out onto CTE, the radio reported closure of the roads in Raffles Boulevard and others due to F1.  So I was a little concerned but decide to try anyway since Plaza Sin is not affected by the road closure.  To my surprise the road condition is quite normal.  Traffic is heavy but not jam pack.  We ate at Dome Café and my wife does her shopping while I kill time at the event hall as Time Bookstore has stocks to clear.


I bought two books costing total of pleasant surprise $17.  One is on exercise and the other on Life Coach Questionaire.  I always wanted to get a book on Life Coach.  Life Coaching is supposed to help us discover meaningful and happier life or living.


I had a quick read on Exercise.  Seems like moderate intense exercise has positive effects.  20 mins a week is sufficient to effect change to reduce cancers and other debilitating disease. 

No comments: