Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Pretty Girls Are Everywhere!

It seems like pretty girls are everywhere.  It means my mood is good, so I am looking through rose-tinted glasses.  I am fairly happy to finish my presentation for next week.  It could be better but I am not a detailed person.  So I send it to my boss and wait for feedback and he did not as he is probably busy.  So I am happy as a lark!

I also caught enough ikan bilis for my arowana.  I am glad it will not have food for a week while I am away at in Jeju Island.  So it is important I fatten it up a bit before fasting.

I called Hyflux Customer Service Centre and the phone when into a recording machine.  It requested I left a message and they will call back.  Until now, it has not.  Why the machine did not mentioned how long it will take for them to respond?



No comments: