Friday, August 19, 2016

Jeju Volcanic Island

Yesterday, our meeting ends at noon and we had team building activity.  It takes the bus about an hour and half to go to the volcanic island.  The climb is 180m above sea level.  It took us half an hour to get to the top.  We have to rest periodically.  A couple of us are quite fit.  I am struggling a bit even though I cycle everyday.  Luckily my boss is not so fit, so it is easy to accompany him as he need frequent rest.

The view is gorgeous and plenty of Chinese tourists in our midst.  I took a few pictures which is similar to what is available in google. 

After the climb, we went for dinner to pack in the calories we just expended.  We then adjourned to the beach.  I check it out and there are fishes there.  Maybe due to the number of people in the water, not so many fishes and they are quite big.  So it will be easier to catch in Punggol as the fishes are plentiful.

I thought I will sleep well since I am tired from the exercise.  Instead I feel wide awake and have hard time falling asleep.  This is the benefit of exercise and climbing up a hill.

No comments: