Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Don't Understand

My blogger friend suggested the interviewee I met wants to take a break from work.  I must say I don't understand the younger generation.  At 44 with wife and a kid, there are expenses and responsibilities.  However, he may have done well enough or have old money or passive income.

Maybe he has his pride or have side income that he did not reveal.  He did says he restores cars.  Since he is a car enthusiast, he may make enough money buying old tin cans and turning them in antique cars for sale. 

I guess my colleague and I could not figure out how to manage without regular income.  One thing for sure, he did not sound or look desperate.  In this respect, I do not expect people like him to appear in the "transitioning.org" website.

No comments: