Friday, July 15, 2016

Library@Orchard

My mrs want to borrow some magazines available in Library@Orchard.  So we go during lunch time.  The seats are plentiful and comfortable.  The books selection are quite good.  I am most impressed by the fact it has the most complete of all the books by David Baldacci.  Ang Mo Kio, Bishan amd Toa Payoh libraries do not have as many.  Maybe less people borrow books at this library.  I borrowed two books that I have not read yet.  I enjoyed reading thrillers.  It can be riveting and hard to put down the book sometimes.  The carpark is fairly reasonable.  I think it is about $4 plus for slightly over an hour in 313 Somerset.

The library is very quiet and there are cafes just at ground level.  So it is a good way to past time in aircond comfort.

No comments: