Thursday, June 02, 2016

School Holiday

It is nice to wake up "late" these days.  Late for me is before 8am.  I am an early riser.  Usually, I will be up by 7am and will make a nice cup of tea and read the papers.  I am not so hot on Straits Times anymore disappointed and disgusted by the selective reporting.  So instead of reading, I will watch Bloomberg Financial News or documentaries by National Geographic. 

There are still CCAs to attend to i.e. sending my boy to school but at a more earthly hour.  Or giving B1 and B2 a lift to train station or to Civil Defence Center in Yishun.  In between the errands, I worked.  I enjoys my work even though there are some frustrations.  The best is I need not do what I consider mindless work.  I am helping the team members to sell.  So it is a great feeling.

No comments: