Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Scary!

During dinner, my wife says she will come up to my office area to clean up for me.  It is the scariest thing for me!  She will throw my precious stuff away or pack them until I cannot find them which is as good as lost.  I am a messy guy and she is ultra neat.  She is also the one who calls the shots, the dominant Queen in the household.  So I can kiss my things goodbye.  But my place will be neat and tidy.  My office will lose it homely feel and I will be a stranger to my own sacrum.

I noticed B1 is neat and B2 is totally untidy.  I am in-between the two of them.  I am messy but not as messy as B2.  I need a tidy workspace and a neat library.  I also have samples, brochures and other junk around my office.  It is the junk that my wife targets.

I will be out the next two weeks and fears the worst when I returned home from my trips.

No comments: