Thursday, March 10, 2016

Western Food in Jalan Selaseh

We have to eat out for dinner.  B1 suggest we try the western food in the corner coffeeshop in Jalan Selaseh.  It is quite popular.  The food is not bad.  We had mixed grill, chicken chop and pork chop.  I like chicken chop best.  I will not recommend mixed grill.  The beef and mutton is quite tough.  The zichar is quite popular too.  This coffee shop is in the same row as Seletar Hills Resturant famous for General Tso Chicken.  Seletar Hills Resturant is no longer as popular before.  I read the reviews in the internet.  Quality has dropped.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Wow I thought the stall has gone. Ok I will revisit it again BL..thanks for the info.

BookLover said...

It is popular, business is good. So it survived!