Thursday, February 11, 2016

Sore Low Back

I stopped doing the exercise to strengthen my core muscles and now I am suffering from low back pain.  I need to exercise daily to maintain core strength and once I stopped for a week or two, my backache happen again.  I need to get into the habit.  I always get lazy when I am painfree for a few weeks.  Thinking my backache has gone for good, I stop exercising and in about the week, my back starts to feel sore.  It creeps in slowly like a dull ache and then it get worse and worse.  It is inevitable.  Sigh! 

Backache has plague me for decades since I sprained during army time.  No orthopedic surgeon will be able to solve this ailment.  Only Chinese tieh da or bone manipulation and core muscle exercise can eliminate the pain.  Physiotherapy helps slightly.  Actually yoga also works for me.

No comments: