Monday, February 22, 2016

Nuts!

Eldest boy is on healthy diet.  So he is eating very little carbo and feeling hungry all the time.  We ran out of nuts we bought during CNY.  He is requesting to have a supply of Almonds, Cashews and other nuts.  Must be baked and not fried! 

So during lunch today, we went to Fu Lu Shou to get the nuts.  It comes to $50 just on nuts alone.  It is incredibly expensive and the nuts usually last not more than a fortnight.  I am nuts about nuts.  Once I starts, it is hard to stop.  Also I feel I am not losing weight as I tends to crunch on them all the time.  This time I have cashews, almonds, roasted pumkin seeds and California pistachios.  Nuts are healthy snacks but too much of a good thing can also cause problems as they are full of uric acids.

No comments: