Saturday, February 13, 2016

My Wife's Cousin comes A Visiting

The daughter of my mother-in-law's eldest sister come to visit us and stayed for dinner.  She has 4 kids, eldest is a boy in first year Singapore Poly studying common engineering.  The next 3 are girls with the oldest in Secondary 3, 2 and 1 respectively.  My wife's parents also come and she prepared vegetarian dishes for them.  I bbq boneless chicken.  Overall, I will say the dinner is quite successful and the kids had a great time playing games together.  B1 and B3 played host and did their role well. 

Oh, I almost forgot.  My youngest sister-in-law came with her family.  So we had a good time.  It is a long day for her as she prepares and cook.  After the meal, she clear and prepares the dishes for the dishwasher.  I only bbq the chicken and mop the floor.

I feel today is a good day.

No comments: