Saturday, January 23, 2016

Freezing in Shanghai

The weather was freezing.  Snow was forecast but only at night and there was indeed snowfall according to one colleague.  However, I was sleeping.  Snow is just snow.  A Malaysian colleague says another colleague who is on the way will be very excited to see snow.  Unfortunately, it because rain early morning and there are no snow on the floor, only rainwater. 

Shanghai is still the same.  I no longer stayed in downtown, so it is not a happening place anymore.  I love staying in downtown Shanghai where I can browse pirated books.  Yeah, no more dvds as the shows are online.  So the enterprising entrepreur switch to books.  Unfortunately, where I stayed no bookseller.  So no fun for me.  It is only work.  I love walking around the hotel but nowaday I can only see branded shops which I have totally zero interest.

No comments: