Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Figuring Out Tomorrow's Recess

My youngest boy was very shy when he started school.  So he did not like queuing in the canteen to buy food and prefer we pack for him everyday.  Today, he is in Sec 3 and it is now a habit for me to pack food for his recess every morning.  Tomorrow he has training for track and field.  I am now cracking my head on what to pack for him tomorrow or maybe have him buy food himself. 

For a simple task I have to crack my head as it is morning, it is just a mad rush to get things ready and we have to leave by quarter past 6.  So it is like clockwork or it will be royal stress in the morning.

I have no bread, so sandwich is out.  No leftover as we ate out tonight.  I am thinking I may need to see if there are canned soup and I can heat up for him tomorrow.  If not, then I have to figure out something else.

It is not easy to be a good father!

No comments: