Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Beautiful Day

It is a beautiful day this morning.  Blue Sky and White Cloud.  Early start in the morning as B3 has morning training.  So we leave at quarter past six.  It is such a nice drive as the traffic is light.  Makes me feel like sending him to school at this time every morning. 

The sky is clear and weather is cool, how I wish it is like this every day.  Remind me of San Diego.  No need to think about what kind of clothing to wear.  Also gorgeous are everywhere to oogle at as well.

B1 and B3 like Toronto and think they can live there.  This is fantastic!  I can live there in future since now two out of three are sold on this.  Only problem is they do not know the high taxation.  But the social safety net is very good there.  With the four seasons I love it is a good place for me to go back to.

No comments: