Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sunday at Orchard

It is a beautiful day!  No rain, so everyone is out and about.  We went to Orchard Road hang around.  Takashimaya, Isetan and Lucky.  All are busy.  So business seems good if everyone is buying.  We lunch at So Pho in Paragon.  The hams are 30% discount.  Have not reach the 50% yet for me to open up my wallet.  I am not sure if I will even buy as I do not have any upcoming party and one pork leg will be too much for my small family.

Orchard Road is still quite festive and I like the feel and the buzz.  It is fine just to people watch and enjoy a drink.  My favorite is tea.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

I am just like you, love going to the city for jalan jalan.
I actually like Marina Bay area.

BookLover said...

Marina Bay is nice too but the F&B is too expensive for me. Also I am a booklover and only 1 real bookstore left which is Kinokuniya.