Tuesday, December 01, 2015

No Maid

We have no boys at home and no maid for a week.  So it is like when we were first married.  Still the housekeeping work is plenty and neverending.  The good thing is without our boys, our home did not become messy and the floor stays clean.  We will have B2 home tomorrow and B3 next Friday.  So we will see how it go. 

Right now our plan is the boys do self-service that is they have wash their own clothing.  We have a new dishwasher in today and hopefully, that helps.  We have two washing machines and a dryer.  B1 and B3 are using them in Toronto right now.  So we plan for them to continue this behaviour when they are back home. 

I also think it is good character building.  Afterall, I did my own laundry when I first started working.  My mum was busy with her store which she operates from 8am to 9pm everyday.  She only rest on Chinese New Year for two days.

No comments: