Saturday, December 05, 2015

Family Day

My sisters and their kids are here for dinner.  I bbq pork belly and chicken thighs.  I also bought pork sausages in Cold Storage that was going at 50% since it is expiring.  The food was were received!    I am happy.  We steamed broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage.  Taste quite sweet!  Steamed vegetables are easy and tasty!  I also made organic cucumber salad and fresh cucumber sticks.  We no longer has maid, so other than the mains, we have disposable plates.  It is quick and easy to clear and disposed.  Still there are pretty much washing of the dishes.  All the temporary dishes for cooking, all the cooked food, chopping board, knives, forks, etc, etc.

I am so glad we had this dinner.  It is so nice that two married nieces are pregnant and delivering Feb and Mar next year.

No comments: