Friday, November 13, 2015

Happiness is...

1.  Big Kor Kor went to airport an hour early to wait for his baby brother
2.  My baby arrives Toronto all by himself safe and sound
3.  My boys keep in touch with us all the way
4.  They reach their grandma's home and dinner is waiting for them even though grandma is not home
5.  Mum is happy with the small gifts that her grandson brought to her
6.  Elder brother, B2 is happy his brother arrived and has all his things
7.  Bursting with pride that my boy travel at so far at young age while I, daddy first trip out of Singapore is at the age of 23 to KL on a rented car
8.  My waistline has reduced back One inch in 3 days i.e. losing 1kg
9.  Nice cool weather with clean air
10.  Just being happy

























1 comment:

Blogger said...

Using Car Rental 8 you can find the cheapest car hire at over 50000 locations globally.